My mom and sister-in-law were recently scheduled and hospitalized for Hysterectomy’s. Turns out they were scheduled on the same day, at the same hospital, with the same doctor and one right after the other! Needless to say I spent the entire day at the hospital and thankfully everything went beautifully with both surgeries!
They were both feeling a little uneasy about the impending surgeries and I knew there wasn’t much I could do other than offer support and a little something I found to make them feel better! Patient Style is a new company that has just hit the scene, offering custom gowns, anti-microbial socks, nursing covers, gift baskets and more. Their philosophy? To improve the patient experience and they sure do!
Patient Style was more than surprised by our upcoming double surgeries and kindly sent us 2 custom hospital gowns for my mom and sis-in-law! We were surprised to see how custom these gowns are. They feature ribbon around the neck line decorative ties along the snap down back. They were the talk of the hospital! The nurses, the doctors, the visitors…everyone was talking about how amazing these gowns were. Guess what that did? It raised their spirits, put a smile on their face, and allowed for a connection to be made with other individuals, thus allowing their bodies to heal more quickly!
Patient Style offers many different products to improve the patient experience, but here’s why WE think Patient Style Rocks:
– They offer custom gowns for both men and women, an entire line of microbial products, nursing covers and more in a number of designs to suit just about everyone’s personality
– Patient Style was the talk of the hospital! Everyone who came in the room, including the nurses were in awe of Patient Style’s designer gowns and wanted to know how they could get their hands on these one-of-a-kind products.
– The gowns are comfy…made of 100% cotton and incorporate back snaps and shoulder snaps make getting this gown on and off a breeze and breastfeeding easily accessible!
– Patient Style gowns eliminate you from wearing those yucky hospital-owned gowns..yuck, yuck and yuck!
– They offer all the products you’ll need for an upcoming hospital stay or birth in one convenient online location.
– Patient Style products are made with the patient in mind and that’s really what it’s all about!
For expecting mama’s, the custom maternity gowns are so much fun! As a mom who’s had two c-sections, I know first hand how “blech” women can feel after surgery. Not only did I feel like I had been through the ringer (well I had), but I just felt grosse. There’s no style that comes with standard hospital gowns and I would have paid just about any amount of money to have something fun and stylish to raise my spirits and make me feel a little better during my hospital stay!
Patient Style offers an amazing array of products for patients (both men and women) and expecting mama’s! With their amazing designs, comfortable fabrics and large array of products all wrapped up in one convenient online location, Patient Style gets two thumbs up from us here at “Deal”ectible Mommies!
To make your hospital stay a little more comfortable, visit http://www.patientstyle.com/!
One lucky “Deal”ectible Mommies reader will win a pair of anti-microbial slipper socks (winners choice of men or womens)! These chenille lounge socks are super soft and cozy and protect your feet from germs! Just visit http://www.patientstyle.com/ and tell me your favorite product and design! Come back here and fill out the form below and your entered to win!
Extra Entries: The initial entry MUST be completed before any extra entries will count!! All Extra Entries will be left in the “comment” section of this post! Each comment counts as 1 entry..so if you qualify for two entries, then leave two comments!!!
1. *1 Entry* Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway
You can copy and paste this into twitter:
Win anti-microbial socks from Patient Style & @dealectiblemom!
3. *1 Entry* Follow “Deal”ectible Mommies…You can Follow My Blog on my right-hand sidebar!
4. *2 Entries* Blog about this giveaway (please leave a link to the post)
5. *2 Entries* Grab our button!
The boring stuff: Open to U.S. residents only. Giveaway will end on January 10th at Midnight! Winner will be chosen using random.org!
Giveaway Disclaimer: Our giveaway sponsors are responsible for prize fulfillment of all winnings here at “Deal”ectible Mommies. Please allow up to 6 weeks (we hope it’s right away) to receive your winnings.
Review Disclaimer: Patient Style provided me with 2 custom gowns for my review. My thoughts and opinions remain my own!