It’s Party Time! Yahoo….one year ago today I started this little ol’ blog and my first posts were mostly about freebies around the web! A few days after I started “Deal”ectible Mommies I hosted a giveaway of my then hobbie, couture wipe cases. 109 of you entered that contest, which blows my mind considering I was only up and running for about a week! Yes you ROCK!
I started this blog with an idea of offering freebies and as many of you with blogs know, it took it’s own direction and has turned into what it is today! I thought since we have been together for a whole year now, it’s time you knew me a little bit better, so I’m going to give you five random facts about me that you don’t know! Yea, I know that this your ideal idea of how a Saturday should be spent…Try to contain your excitement!
1. I think I’m speed racer when I’m driving and I’m really jerky with the wheel, oh and sometimes I forget to use my blinker (I hope my husband isn’t reading this post)!
2. I’m a total goof ball and I typically after dinner I will do the silliest dance or song I can think of. It’s just me and the fam, in the living room, pretending to be a rock star…..invisible mic and all (Just think MC Hammer and the running man)!
3. I’m really, really, REALLY shy in person….I know, hard to believe! Let’s just say you have to be loud, obnoxious and in my face if you want to be friends
4. I run into walls daily, the corner of the refrigerator door every other day and I trip over my own feet at least once a week. Oh and I can no longer get insurance for my cell phone because they think I’m abusing the system. Little do they know that the first one went in the toilet, the baby slobbered the second one to death, the third one went in the pool and the fourth one was dropped oh about 269 times
5. I hate the grocery store…with a passion and I despise cooking! I’d rather clean toilets, wash 10 loads of laundry and mow the lawn daily rather than visit the grocery store or cook! It hurts my brain!
So there you go, 5 random things that you were just dying to know about me…do you feel closer to me now?
I want to thank each and every one of you for stopping by here every day and encouraging me to continue! I have met some amazing people this past year and I treasure each and every one of you!
I have also had 2 top consitent referrers every month and I think they deserve a shout out!
Bargain Briana has helped me and encouraged me time and time again and answered every one of my annoying emails in the beginning! She has been a top referrer for the entire year that I have been blogging! She has an amazing blog and if your looking to save on your grocery bills or sack away a little bit of that household budget, she’s the one you want to go see! Thank You Briana!
“Deal”icious Mom has been a top referrer for some time now and she has an amazing deal site that everyone should check out! She just gave birth to her second little bundle of joy, so Congrats to her and her family!
Back to the PARTY! Let’s lay some ground rules….first of all we have a Grand Prize! The grand prize winner will win an Anka High Chair by Svan (cute baby NOT included…his parents may be a little pissed at me if I left that out)! That’s right, you can hold it, you can pet it, you can admire it and you can even name it if you like! Big thanks to Scandanavian Child for offering up this hot little number! Isn’t it a beauty?
The Anka by Svan is designed to sit at a standard sized table, allowing baby to join in on the dinner time festivities! Made of sustainable Birch wood, The Anka High Chair comes equipped with a chair cushion, tray, Phthalate-free and BPA Free tray cover and a 3-point harness. The Anka High Chair is safety certified for children 6 mons. to 5 years or 50 lbs.
Cleaning? Ha..a breeze! All you need is a damp sponge for a quick wipe down and the chair cushion can be machine washed and dried on delicate cycle! You can even fold this baby up and hang the tray on the back, for easy, compact storage. To find out more about the Anka High Chair, just visit scichild.com!
How can you win?
ALL entries into EVERY giveaway will count towards the Grand Prize! I will pool every entry from every giveaway during the Bloggy Birthday Bash and pull the winner from that! So if your here every day and you enter EVERY giveaway, your odds of winning are much higher! Those of you who take advantage of extra entries will just have better odds at winning the Anka High Chair by Svan! Easy enough, eh?
So sit back, enjoy the festivities and enter for your chance to win some amazing prizes! For a full list of prizes CLICK HERE! What will tomorrow hold? I don’t know, you’ll just have to stop by and see!