I do my best to pack crayons and coloring books, reading books and anything else that I think will hold her attention, but after awhile, the same ol’, same ol’, no longer holds her attention and it’s back to fighting her to stay in her high chair! Oh and by the way, did I mention she is an escape artist? Making it just that much harder to eat a meal in peace!
Entering Hello Hanna…
For those of you who share in my restaurant woes, Hello Hanna has introduced an amazing line of one-of-a-kind placemats to keep little hands busy and little minds busier! Hello Hanna’s line of Get-Set Placemats offer a creative solution to meal time. Featuring a pop-up character with a sticker sheet, little minds can take part in creating their own piece of art. The Get-Set Placemats come in three different themes (Hello Me, Jungle & Robot) and each theme comes with 8 Placemats and sticker sheets, including 2 each of 4 different designs.
Oh My! We have an opinion….
Last night, we loaded up, equipped with the Hello Hanna Get-Set Placemats and headed to a Mexican food restaurant nearby. I waited until everyone was seated and settled and introduced a placemat to each of our two girls. They were so excited! Big Pea is a perfectionist, so by the time dinner was over, her creation was still in the works, for the 6th or 7th times! Lil’ Pea, however, breezed through her sticker sheet in about 30 minutes, which in my book was still an awful long time to keep a child amused, allowing mom and dad to have a chat in peace! When Lil’ Pea was finished with her stickering project, I handed over a crayon and she colored until the end of dinner! Wow, wow and wow! We made it through dinner without fighting her to stay in her high chair…that’s golden!
What we love about the Hello Hanna Get-Set Placemats….
- The placemats really keep little hands and minds busy for quite some time and in our book that’s priceless.
- Each placemat shows little ones where to place their fork, knife and spoon, teaching table manners while their having fun!
- The pop-up character was certainly a big hit and the backside of the placemat also features a flat character, which we found easier for Lil’ Pea’s tiny hands to manipulate.
- There’s plenty of space for coloring and creating when their done with their stickered creation.
- The design and colors are truly amazing. The colors are bright and hold little one’s attention and the designs offer modern eye candy to kids and parents alike!
- The Get-Set Placemats would make an amazing activity for a party!
- Perfect for Holiday dinners
- We are on the fence about the price. For $14.95 you get 8 placemats and 8 sticker sheets that are quality and well made. However, those on a budget may find it hard to take the leap on an item that they are going to throw away after an hour or two.
We will definitely be purchasing these for parties! Kids go nuts over these things and they hold their attention for quite some time, offering a creative outlet at meal time. For parents wanting to head out to dinner, with little one’s in tow, the Get-Set Placemats would be considered, priceless!
You can purchase Hello Hanna Get-Set Placemats for $14.95 by visiting HelloHanna.com!
One Lucky “Deal”ectible Mommies reader will win a set of Hello Hanna Get-Set Placemats! Just visit HelloHanna.com and tell me your favorite design OR another product that’s soon to be launched! Fill out the form below and your entered to win!
Extra Entries: The initial entry MUST be completed before any extra entries will count!! All Extra Entries will be left in the “comment” section of this post! Each comment counts as 1 entry..so if you qualify for two entries, then leave two comments!!!
1. *1 Entry* Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway
You can copy and paste this into twitter:
Win a set of Hello Hanna Get-Set Placemats @dealectiblemom!
3. *1 Entry* Follow “Deal”ectible Mommies…You can Follow My Blog on my sidebar..hint: It’s at the very top!
4. *2 Entries* Blog about this giveaway (please leave a link to the post)
5. *2 Entries* Grab our Holiday Gift Guide button!
The boring stuff: Open to U.S residents only. Giveaway will end on December 23rd at Midnight! Winner will be chosen using random.org!
Giveaway Disclaimer: Our giveaway sponsors are responsible for prize fulfillment of all winnings here at “Deal”ectible Mommies. Please allow up to 6 weeks (we hope it’s right away) to receive your winnings.
Review Disclaimer: Hello Hanna provided me with a set of Get-Set Placemats for my review. My thoughts and opinions remain my own!