For those of you who frequent this amazing restaurant, I know your feeling me here and for those of you who have been living under a rock, let me offer a “Deal”ectible explanation behind my proposed “blissful” evening!
Benihana’s is the leading Japanese-themed restaurant chain in the world, featuring highly skilled Teppanyaki Chef’s who dice and slice your meals, entertaining you along the way! Benihana’s features traditional Japanese cooking while implementing American favorites like steak, chicken, seafood and vegetables. Need I say more?
March Chef’s Special
In the month of March, Benihana’s is making it easier to keep your green by offering a Chef’s Special, featuring Hibachi Shrimp & Chicken for two, for just $35! The Chef’s special is served with Benihana’s onion soup, Benihana salad, hibachi shrimp appetizer, hibachi vegetables, homemade dipping sauces, steamed rice and Japanese hot green tea and Häagen-Dazs ice cream, sherbert or sorbet. Is your mouth watering yet?
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day Japanese Style
In addition, in celebration of St. Patrick’s Day, Benihana’s will be serving up an assortment of green drinks including:
– Emerald Punch Bowl – inspired by the classic melon ball cocktail, the 60-ounce punch bowl includes Midori Melon Liqueur, SKYY Pineapple Vodka and pineapple juice – enough for two or more guests to share.
– Kiwi Crush – a light and refreshing martini featuring fresh muddled kiwi fruit, Ketel One Citroen Vodka, St-Germain and a touch of green tea syrup.
– Green Tea Colada – a delicious Japanese twist on the pina colada with a frozen blend of Malibu Rum, ZEN Green Tea Liqueur, pineapple and coconut.
Featured Sakes Include:
– Benihana Hot Sake – Benihana’s famous signature 9-ounce sake.
– Sake Flight – three 2-ounce hand-selected premium cold sakes.
– Kikusui, “Chrysanthemum Water” – a well-balanced sake with the sweet aroma of rose and mandarin orange.
Benihana’s Chef Special and featured “green” drinks are only available in the month of March, so grab those heels and head out for a night of traditional Japanese food that your sure not to forget!
One Lucky “Deal”ectible Mommies reader will WIN a $35 Benihana’s Gift Certificate so that YOU can enjoy this month’s Chef’s Special! Just leave a comment on this post and tell me if your currently addicted to Benihana’s or if you’ve yet to have the privilege of the Benihana’s experience!
1. Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway
You can copy and paste this into twitter:
Head out for some traditional Japanese food! Win a Benihana’s Gift Certificate from @dealectiblemom! http://tinyurl.com/yare6fq
2. *2 Entries* Fan “Deal”ectible Mommies on Facebook!
4. Follow “Deal”ectible Mommies…You can Follow My Blog on my right-hand sidebar!
5. *2 Entries* Blog about this giveaway (please leave a link to the post)
6. Grab our button!
The boring stuff: Open to U.S. residents only. Giveaway will end on March 15th at Midnight! Winner will be chosen using random.org!
Giveaway Disclaimer: Our sponsors are responsible for prize fulfillment. Please allow up to 6 weeks for delivery, although we hope it’s right away!
Disclosure: I was provided with a Benihana’s Gift Certificate. My thoughts and opinions remain my own!