Energizer has recently launched the “Kids Take Charge” video campaign and their asking parents everywhere to post a video of their child, explaining the mischief they get into when the toys that keep them occupied run out of battery power! The first 250 to enter will receive a FREE Energizer Smart Charger! Ten video finalist will then be chosen and they will pick a charity of their choice to have a portion of $10,000 that Energizer will be donating to charity! The more views the finalist’s video gets, the bigger the percentage of the donation the finalist’s charity will receive!
Here’s the kicker: This ends on May 17th!!! That means you need to get your entries in as quickly as possible and it also means that your odds of winning are much higher!!!
Entering is simple….
1. Film a video – 60 seconds or less – of your child explaining what happens when their toy runs out of battery power (have fun with it!)
2. Include why the Smart Charger is a good way to keep batteries charged and toys working, or show a “Take Charge or Else” sign like the one in the video (download it here or get creative and make one yourself)
3. Upload your video to www.youtube.com and include #recharge in the title
4. Click on the ENTER HERE on www.energizer.com/reharge and enter the required information
5. Rally your troops and get that video seen!!!!
To celebrate the launch of Energizers New video campaign, we are giving one Lucky “Deal”ectible Mommies reader a New Energizer Smart Charger!! To enter simply leave a comment below telling me how the Smart Charger would help your family and your entered to win!
1. Follow “Deal”ectible Mommies on Twitter and tweet this giveaway (you can tweet once daily):
Win an Energizer Smart Charger @dealectiblemom! http://tinyurl.com/297ref6
3. Like the Energizer Bunny on Facebook
4. Comment on any non giveaway post
5. Subscribe to my feed or daily emails (located on the right hand sidebar)
The Boring Stuff: Contest open to legal residents of the US only! Giveaway ends on May 26th at midnight. Winner will be chosen using random.org.
Disclaimer: Energizer provided me with an Energizer Smart Charger for my time in writing this post. My thoughts and opinions remain my own!