Are you or your children Sesame Street fans? Did you know there’s a theme park based entirely on the award-winning show? Sesame Place is located just outside Philadelphia in quaint Bucks County, PA and is perfect for families with young children! Read on to find out about Sesame Place, the many benefits of buying season passes and a chance for one lucky reader to WIN a 4 pack of passes to the park!
Celebrate all season long as 2010 marks the 30th birthday of Sesame Place, the nation’s only theme park based entirely on the award-winning television show Sesame Street. Ideal for families with young children, it is the place where parents and children can share in the spirit of imagination and experience Sesame Street together through whirling rides, water slides, colorful shows and furry friends. Located just 30 minutes north of Philadelphia and 90 minutes south of New York City, Sesame Place is the place for kids and the kid in all of us.
Sesame Place 2011 Season Passes
Sesame Place is currently offering one of their best deals of the year in celebration of the parks 30th birthday! Right now you can purchase a 2011 Season Pass and enjoy unlimited admission the rest of this season and all of 2011! Families who purchase season passes enjoy unlimited admission to Sesame Place, a 30% discount on all food and merchandise in the park, entrance into exclusive Season Pass Member events and kids eat free at Dine With Me! with the purchase of an adult dinner.
Sesame Place’s 2011 season passes are available in three levels:
– Sesame Passes: $92.00 per person, gives guests unlimited admission into the park, exclusive access to member events, plus a 30% discount on food and merchandise.
- Big Bird Passes: $122.00 per person, allow guests additional benefits including complimentary general parking, complimentary meet-and-greets with characters, and 50% off single day admission to SeaWorld, Aquatica, and Busch Gardens.
- Super Grover Passports: $189.00 per person, offer the most benefits to guests. In addition to everything mentioned above, guests receive unlimited admissions to SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens, complimentary preferred parking, and ride again privileges.
To learn more about Sesame Place, tickets and 2011 season passes, visit www.sesameplace.com.
One Lucky “Deal”ectible Mommies reader will have the opportunity to WIN a 4 pack of tickets to Sesame Place!
How to Enter:
Simply tell me if you’ve been to Sesame Place and if so, your favorite feature of the park. If you have yet to visit Sesame Place, then tell me what you would love to see if you went!
Extra Entries: Please Note that the intial entry must be completed before any extra entries will be counted and you MUST leave separate comments for each extra entry completed!
2. Follow “Deal”ectible Mommies on Twitter and tweet the following:
Win a 4 pack of tickets to Sesame Place from @dealectiblemom http://tinyurl.com/27v5yog
3. Subscribe to my feed or emails (located on the right hand sidebar).
4. Comment on any non-giveaway post.
5. Grab my button:
6. Follow this blog (GFC located on the right hand sidebar).
The Boring Stuff: Giveaway will end on September 20th at midnight! Winner will be chosen at random.
Disclaimer: I did not receive any form of compensation for writing this post. My thoughts and opinions continue to remain my own!