Deals

HOT: Disney Princess Ultimate Doll Collection for $27.99!

FacebookTwitterPinterestAmazon Wish ListShare

Here’s an amazing deal on one of the hottest toys of the season! You can get the Disney Princess Ultimate Doll Collection right now for just $27.99 at Target! This set includes all 7 of the Disney Princesses! This is an in-store ONLY deal, so you’ll need to head over to your local Target to snag this deal!

Target has the set on sale this week for just $54.99. You’ll need to head over to Target’s coupon page and print the coupon good for 50% off select Disney Princess items. This coupon is under the “Sporting goods and toys” section on the coupon page! It should let you print 2 (expires on 11/24).   Then head over to your local Target and grab one or two before their gone!

Many people have already confirmed their coupons working with no problems. Target is scanning the coupon right through their registers. I just confirmed this at my local Target and now Lil’ Pea will have this set under the tree this year!

Happy Shopping!

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

7 Comments

• Reply Brandi November 23, 2010 at 4:19 pm

What an awesome find! Thanks for sharing :)
    Brandi´s last blog post ..Christmas Cards Oh How I Love Thee

• Reply JD November 23, 2010 at 4:28 pm

Snagged this today! Got two – one for my kiddo and one for my friend’s daughter. The set was on sale at my Target for $54.99 so I paid $27.49 for each set. Amazing. Thanks so much!

• Reply Clara November 23, 2010 at 7:18 pm

Thank you so much. I got one for my daughter and one for my niece. I mentioned it on Facebook and a few of my friends picked up the same great deal thanks to you!

• Reply Robert November 24, 2010 at 7:47 am

Thanks for the heads up on this. My daughter will go nuts over this and at this price we’ll both be happy.

• Reply ivy November 24, 2010 at 8:46 pm

Ugh I was at target 2 times today and I just saw this :-( Please let me know if there is another deal like this I could really use this set of dolls! Thanks

• Reply Lisa November 22, 2011 at 5:38 am

I’m at the website and I do not see this coupon anywhere. It’s labeled as a 50% off? I can’t find it. Do you have alink?