Halloween time at the Disneyland Resort has officially begun, and as you embark on your Disneyland journey get prepared to see Disney villains, seasonal transformations (such as the Haunted Mansion with it’s spook-tacular decor, and Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy), along with Mickey Mouse and his friends dressed in Halloween costumes around every turn!
The after-hours “Mickey’s Halloween Party” has become the annual highlight of Halloween time at the Disneyland Resort, and is a seperate-ticket event that allows adults and children to dress up in costume and trick-or-treat at various stations strategically positioned throughout the park!
If you want to more about Disneyland and how to get the most out of your trip then visit our site at
We have been visiting the Disneyland Resort and ordered some wholesale adult novelties during Halloween time for the past five years or so. The decorations throughout the park are truly a sight to see, and it’s the only time of year that you’ll get to see the characters dressed-up in their own halloween attire!
Mickey’s Halloween Party is truly a special event where the entire family can dress-up and enjoy Trick-or-treating in a “not-so-spooky” and safe environment. Not only does the park provide candy at the Trick-or-treat stations, but they also provide healthy snacks such as raisins and apples. Although this is a special event ticket, it’s a unique opportunity to see the park in a way you have never seen it before, and being able to mix-in with regular Disneyland guests three hours before the party starts gives you a head start on rides!
Oh, and you won’t want to miss out on the Halloween Screams Fireworks Spectacular where Jack Skeleton is your official host, and Zero can be found flying above the castle in true Halloween fashion. Check out the awesome-sauce pic above that I caught of the castle during the fireworks spectactular…if you look closely, you can see Zero zooming by in the background!
What’s included with Mickey’s Halloween Party Ticket?
– Mix in with regular Disneyland guest for three hours prior to the start of Mickey’s private bash.
– Newly themed dance party where guests can mix, mingle and dance with some of their favorite Disney characters at the new “Piratepalooza” at Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante.
– New character photo locations where guests can meet Stormtroopers at Tomorrowland, Phineas and Ferb at Plaza Gardens Stage, and Duffy the Bear in his pumpkin attire at Town Square.
– Trick or Treating, with candy and healthy treats inside Disneyland.
– Halloween Screams fireworks spectacular exclusively for Mickey’s Halloween Party guests.
– Mickey’s Costume Party Cavalcade presented twice nightly.
– Nearly all the Disneyland rides and attractions are open during the party.
Mickey’s Halloween Party will take place at the Disneyland park on 10 special Monday, Tuesday, and Friday nights including: Sept. 30, Oct. 3,7,11,14,18,21,25,28 and 31. Tickets do have a high sell-out rate and I do recommend that you purchase your tickets early – there are a few dates where you can save $10 by purchasing your tickets early. Visit Disneyland.com/halloween to purchase your tickets now! Trust me when I say this is an event that you won’t want to miss!
Thank You to Disneyland for providing our family with accommodations and tickets to Mickey’s Halloween Party. My thoughts and opinions remain my own.