Do you love reading? Are you a member of a Book Club? Want to win a fabulous getaway for your and five of your friends to Ontario Canada? If so this is the opportunity for you!
You and five of your closest book-loving friends jetting off to Ontario, Canada is just the first chapter of an exceptional three-night getaway. The story unfolds in five-star luxury in vibrant Toronto where you’ll get up close and personal with the city’s iconic sights and with celebrated author, Joseph Boyden.
The plot thickens in picturesque Muskoka, scene of fine wine and dining, galleries, outdoor adventures, an exclusive event with fellow book lovers and a resort and spa stay overlooking the fall colors of Lake Rosseau. As with every great story, the memories will last long after the final page has been read.
The only difficult part if you win would be choosing which 5 friends to take with you as we are sure there would be a big line of volunteers!
Here are full details of the Grand Prize.
Enter now and you and five friends could enjoy:
• Return air travel via Porter Airlines to Toronto
• Accommodations at the regal Fairmont Royal York in Toronto and The Rosseau, Canada’s first JW Marriott Resort & Spa in Muskoka
• Shuttle from Toronto to Muskoka in quintessentially Ontario fashion via a short yet exhilarating float plane ride, admiring scenic landscapes and vibrant fall colours en route before landing on Lake Rosseau
• All meals, including a culinary tour of Toronto and dinner high atop the CN Tower with an exclusive tour of the world’s tallest wine cellar
• Two memorable literary events with Joseph Boyden, celebrated author of Three Day Road and Through Black Spruce. You and your guests will enjoy a private reception with Boyden in Toronto and attend an event in Muskoka where he’ll talk about the books he has written, the one he is currently writing and how his native Ontario inspires his work
• Guided tours in Muskoka will give you a flavor of the region’s marine and aboriginal heritage; you’ll experience its natural beauty while hiking and mushroom foraging; you’ll enjoy its local arts scene on a fall studio tour; and of course, there will be time to visit the quaint shops of Ontario’s ‘cottage country’.
Total prize valued at $15,000 CAD / $14,600 USD
Travel dates are from September 28, 2012 – October 1, 2012. This is one of the best times to visit Ontario to see the amazing fall colors.
It would be fabulous to have a “Deal” ectable Mommies Reader win this amazing giveaway. Good Luck to Everyone! This contest is open to legal residents of residents of New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and New Hampshire who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry.
Click the link below to see how to enter
Contest closes 11:59PM (EST), August 16, 2012.
Click here to see the Official Rules
This post is Sponsored by Ontario Tourism. As always my opinions are my own. Integrity comes first.