San Francisco Bay OneCup, Breakfast Blend, 80 Count- Single Serve Coffee, Compatible with Keurig K-cup Brewers
Amazon.com Price: $27.99 (as of 2017-12-14 10:02:41 GMT) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Our most popular Central and South American beans perfectly blended to yield a delicious, satisfying coffee to look forward to in the morning.
- We start with our most popular Central and South American coffee beans, all choice selected, high altitude, shade grown and handpicked, then perfectly blended to yield a caffeinated, delicious, satisfying brew to look forward to in the morning. Lighter roasted for a flavor that is both lively and sweet; this coffee is the perfect first cup of the morning. We use only the best low acid, 100% Arabica coffee beans to ensure our coffee is the best tasting coffee to be found for your Keurig K-Cup style brewers and other single serve brewing systems.
- Our OneCup coffee pods are compatible with most Keurig K-Cup 1.0 and 2.0 brewers, as well as Cuisinart, Bunn, iCoffee and other single serve brewers. Our OneCups are the better choice of coffee for your single serve brewer, and the environment, all at a lower cost. Our OneCups are made from plant-based renewable resources, designed to offer a French Press experience to your single serve coffee, maximizing flavor and providing a richer and more full-bodied taste you will love to the last drop.
- Now you can have the highest quality coffee through the convenience of your singe serve brewer. OneCups mesh bottoms allow us to package the freshest product possible, just open up one of these bags and smell it for yourself! The OneCup pods are comprised of wood pulp lidding, a corn ring and mesh coffee filter. The end result? A more environmentally friendly, certified kosher, single serve coffee option with a great taste, allowing you to taste the difference, while you make a difference.
- For the last 35 years our mission has been to find the world’s finest Arabica varieties, roast them for the richest, most flavorful coffees available anywhere, at the lowest possible price, all while making the world a better place. Our coffee is grown responsibly, Fairly Traded and Grown For Good (see details about our Community Aid Programs below), we strive to improve the lives of each person we work with including the farmers, retailers, our employees, and you, our customers.
- We are not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Keurig and K-Cup are registered trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.