Amazon.com Price: $127.99 (as of 2016-09-26 07:05:04 GMT) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Grilling has never been easier with the Coleman® RoadTrip® LXE portable grill. It’s built with wheels and a fold-up stand for easy set-up, take-down and portability. It features a fully adjustable, open flame for drip-through cooking with up to 10,000 BTU’s of cooking power on each of the 2 burners.
- Swaptop interchangeable cooktops for more meal options (griddle, full size griddle and stove grates sold separately)
- Instastart ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
- PerfectFlow technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- Collapsible stand with wheels folds for compact storage and easy transport
- Sliding side tables keep tools and ingredients handy and slide out of the way for compact storage
- East to transport, folds to compact size with large handle and wheels for easy pulling; Sets up in seconds
- Easy-to-clean, cast-iron and porcelain-coated surfaces with removable grease tray
- PerfectFlow Pressure Control System for steady heat, even in the cold
- Large cooking surface, 285 sq. in.(1838.7 sq. cm) with two cast-iron, porcelain coated grill grates included
- 20,000 BTUs of cooking power, 10,000 BTUs on each burner; powered by 16.4-oz. propane cylinders