Amazon.com Price: $70.00 (as of 2017-08-17 17:18:14 GMT) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Get the Coleman RoadTrip LXE Grill and stop manhandling those heavy, bulky backyard beasts. It’s easy to tote around and set up. Just fold it up, roll it with one hand to your favorite cooking spot and set it up in a matter of seconds with the lift and lock system. The grill comes equipped with durable cast-iron grilling surfaces. When you’re ready to start grilling on your Coleman RoadTrip LXE Grill, push a button to ignite the InstaStartTM matchless lighting system. Cook for more than an hour on one propane cylinder with 20,000 BTUs of power on 285 sq. in. (1838.7 sq. cm) of cooking surface. It’s perfect for BBQs, picnics, tailgating, camping or a night on the patio. When you’re ready to leave, it folds down small enough to fit in the back of most car trunks.
- Swaptop interchangeable cooktops for more meal options (griddle, full size griddle and stove grates sold separately)
- Instastart ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
- PerfectFlow technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- Collapsible stand with wheels folds for compact storage and easy transport
- Sliding side tables keep tools and ingredients handy and slide out of the way for compact storage
- East to transport, folds to compact size with large handle and wheels for easy pulling; Sets up in seconds
- Easy-to-clean, cast-iron and porcelain-coated surfaces with removable grease tray
- PerfectFlow Pressure Control System for steady heat, even in the cold
- Large cooking surface, 285 sq. in.(1838.7 sq. cm) with two cast-iron, porcelain coated grill grates included
- 20,000 BTUs of cooking power, 10,000 BTUs on each burner; powered by 16.4-oz. propane cylinders