Ginsu Essential Series 14-Piece Stainless Steel Serrated Knife Set – Cutlery Set with Black Kitchen Knives in a Natural Block, 04817DS
Amazon.com Price: $29.27 (as of 2017-06-27 00:02:30 GMT) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
The GINSU 04817 International Traditions 14 Piece Cutlery Set features the Symetric Edge design which integrates identical serrations expertly matched to each side of the knife’s blade. This produces a two dimensional serrated surface capable of precision center cuts. The result is no maintenance, never needs sharpening, serrated edge that perfoms with the accuracy of fine edged professional cutlery. This design is ideal for both righ and left handed use! Made of professional quality 420 series satin finished stainless steel blades, provide consumers the perfect combination of performance, balance, and style – all supported by a lifetime limited warranty.
Blocks should not be put in the dishwasher or submerged in water this can lead to blocks cracking post-shipment.
- These Ginsu Essential Knives arrive sharp and NEVER NEED SHARPENING giving you a no-maintenance set of knives at a great price.
- Every Ginsu Essential Knife features Scalloped Serration designed with your toughest cutting jobs in mind so whether you need to cut up a side of meat or create delicate vegetable slices, you’ll always have the best knife for the job.
- These Full-Tang, Triple Rivet Ginsu Essential Knives are ergonomically engineered to give you a comfortable and safe cutting experience.
- Like all of Ginsu’s Essential, Koden, and Chikara Series Knives and Knife Block Sets, this product is backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Ginsu Essential Knife Set includes every knife you need to prepare and serve large and complex meals organized in an Elegant Natural Block: 8-Inch Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch Slicing and Carving Knife, 7-Inch Santoku, 5-Inch Boning Knife, 4.5-Inch Utility Knife, Six 4.5-Inch Steak Knives, 3.5-Inch Paring Knife, and Kitchen Shears