Amazon.com Price: $13.44 (as of 2018-01-19 01:37:04 GMT) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes can be used as a convenient way to clean and disinfect your household surfaces. Each pre-moistened disposable wipe kills germs** wherever you use it. No bottles, no sponges, no mess. Lysol cleaning wipes are great for cleaning most surfaces and disinfecting surfaces. (**Kills Salmonella Enterica (Salmonella), Influenza A Virus Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 and Respiratory Syncytial Virus on hard, non porous surfaces in 10 minutes. Each wipe scented cleaning and disinfecting wipe kills cold and flu viruses and helps stop the spread of germs, perfect for touch-up cleaning. Lysol Wipes are also approved to remove more than 95% of allergens***. Like germs, allergens exist on hard surfaces, so Lysol Wipes help you year round to keep your family thriving. Use Lysol wipes all around your home-they are even suitable to use on wood. Kills 99.9% of Viruses and Bacteria.* Kills Cold and Flu Viruses including Pandemic 2009 H1N1 Influenza A Removes more than 95% of allergens (Pet Dander, Dust Mite Debris and Pollen Particles) Thick Strong Wipe is great for cleaning up messes. *When used as directed ***Pet Dander, pollen particles and dust mite debris on hard non-porous surfaces.
- Disinfecting Wipes Kill 99.9% of Cold & Flu Viruses and Antibiotic resistant bacteria including Influenza A Virus H2N2, Human Corona Virus, Strep, and Staph
- Lysol Wipes remove more than 95% of allergens and help prevent the growth of Mold & Mildew. It is Recyclable
- This thick strong Cleaning Wipe is great at cleaning up messes in the home, bathroom, kitchen, office, and gyms
- Disinfectant Wipes are great to use on door knobs, hand rails, counter tops, tables, sinks, and anywhere where germs may be present
- Lysol Wipes Kills 99.9% of Viruses & Bacteria including Salmonella, E.Coli, Herpes Simplex Virus