Amazon.com Price: $14.95 (as of 2017-09-21 03:24:27 GMT) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Ionization smoke sensors are generally more sensitive at detecting small particles, which tend to be produced in greater amounts by flaming fires. Beeping signal warns when the battery needs replacing. Hinged cover for easy battery replacement.
- Battery operated with 3 AA batteries included; provides protection during power outages
- Battery lockout system deters closing battery compartment without installation of batteries
- Test/reset button tests the unit for proper operation and resets the carbon monoxide alarm
- Kidde’s carbon monoxide alarms meet the requirements of Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
- Model KN-COB-B-LPM is similar to 9CO5-LP
- 5 year warranty