My heart goes out to a Georgia family who is auctioning off all their belongings on ebay so that they can continue to provide the medical care that their two special-needs kids need. I first read about this family on Baby Cheapskate. You can read the Peter’s story by clicking here.
The Peters family is selling their stuff for an opening bid of $20,000. Can you imagine selling every worldly possession you own? Let’s band together and avoid this from happening! Help us help the Peter’s family by clicking here and donating via paypal. If we all donated just $2 we can make a big difference for this family! If you feel obliged to donate more you may do so.
I have helped the Peter’s Family Money Raised: $45
Please join me in doing so… if you donated to the Peter’s family let me know by filling out the form below, you will be entered into a drawing for a $10 Amazon gift card.
Top 5 ways I can make a difference:
1. I will give up my Starbucks on Monday ($3.65)
2. I will drink water instead of soda at my favorite sandwich spot ($2.00)
3. I will avoid my I-don’t-need-anything Target trip this week ($30)
4. I will give up our weekly pizza order ($13.00)
5. I will not buy a magazine at the grocery check out ($4.00)
That’s $52.65! Wow, what a difference that would make…. will you help the Peter’s family by giving up your soda or Starbucks this week?