I have issues with eczema, as do many people. However, I was disheartened when I noticed that my youngest daughter inherited my eczema prone skin as well. I’ve tried many creams and lotions and many of them contain ingredients that I can not pronounce and I certainly do not want to share creams such as this with my precious little bundle. Not to mention, not one of them has shown promising results. However, recently I was introduced to Skin MD Natural. And here is my honest response, two days after using it: WOW, WOW and WOW!
First, let me tell you a little bit about Skin MD…..
Skin MD Natural is a skin protectant. But let me just back up a little…There are thousands of skin irritants in our modern environment that didn’t exist only 50 years ago. These irritants can strip the protective barrier off your skin causing dry skin, eczema and other skin problems. We slop a lot of gunk onto our skin, right down to the shampoo, soaps, fragrances and cosmetics we use. Skin MD Natural not only moisturizes your skin by locking in the moisture, but it provides a barrier on the skin and keeps those yucky irritants out!
Here’s why we love Skin MD Natural…
1.) Skin MD Natural is over 93% natural! That leaves 7% non natural ingredients and the ingredients in Skin MD Natural that are not “natural” are of food or medical grade and on FDA’s most safe list. This is well within the highest of actual percentage of natural ingredients of all products that have the word “natural” on their label. Big score for our family, as it is very important to us, to find products that work and aren’t going to make you sick in the long run (which is a whole other story).
2.) Skin MD allowed us to try both the Skin MD Natural and the Skin MD Natural with added SPF15. I had a small patch of eczema on my knee that was really itching and driving me completely nuts as I was trying to doze off one night. I ran and grabbed the Skin MD Natural, that had just come in the mail that day and applied it to the eczema. I certainly was not expecting and immediate result, but I sure got one! Within a minute, the patch of eczema was no longer itching, at all! Now that’s a powerful product!
3.) Skin MD Natural can also be purchased with an added SPF 15 sunblock…which is so important for myself and my lil’ pea as we are both very light skinned and require sun protection. I also like to apply the Skin MD with SPF15 to my face before I apply my makeup.
4.) Skin MD Naturalis not greasy!!!! Hooray! Skin MD goes on and actually allows your skin to look and feel healthier (and many would say younger) than before you applied.
What we don’t love about Skin MD Natural….
Skin MD comes with a bit of a high price tag…ringing at $25 a bottle, this is going to be one of your higher priced skin care items. However, this mom will happily pay $25, or even more for that matter, to keep the eczema monsters away!
You can purchase Skin MD online or find a retailer near you. I do know that Walgreens carries Skin MD, so keep on the look out at your local Wags.
Now it’s that time where I get to tell you how to WIN a bottle of Skin MD Shielding Lotion for your very own, or how about 2! This giveaway will have 2 Winners!
1 Winner will receive a bottle of Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion
1 Winner will receive a bottle of Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion with SPF 15
This wonderful giveaway is possible thanks to the wonderful folks at Skin MD!
Here’s how to enter:
Just visit Skin MD Natural and tell me something you learned that I DID NOT mention. Anything at all…pretty easy Then fill out the google doc below!
This giveaway is now closed! Congratulations to sarapete2003@ and amsbolda@
Extra Entries: Please leave a comment for each type of entry.
1. Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway
You can copy and paste this into twitter:
Skin MD Natural Giveaway..2 Winners @dealectiblemom
Already following me on twitter? Send out the above tweet and you just earned yourself an entry.. drop me a comment and let me know!
2. Subscribe to “Deal”ectible Mommies by Email or Subscribe to my feed.
3. 2 Extra Entries: I just added an option to Follow My Blog…Become a follower of “Deal”ectible Mommies and gain 2 extra entries! You can Follow My Blog on my sidebar..hint: It’s at the very top!
4. Blog about this giveaway (please leave a link to the post)
5. Grab my button!
That’s a total of 6 entries possible…Good Luck!
The boring stuff: Open to U.S.residents only. Giveaway will end on May 17th at Midnight! Winner will be chosen using random.org!