I don’t often participate in blogging contests, but this one I just had to get in on! Twitter Moms, the online community for all things Twitter & Mom is asking bloggers to post their 3 tips for getting dinner ready in a flash! Well, I have a few tricks up my sleeve. One blogger who enters the Sweepstakes will be randomly selected to win a free award winning Samsung French Door Refrigerator!
Yes! That means if your a blogger you can post about your 3 Valid Tips for Getting Dinner Ready in a Flash and have a chance to get your hands on the prize as well! Just CLICK HERE to get started.
So…my 3 tips:
1. Taco Bell
2. Baja Fresh
3. Pizza Hut
What? You wanted an honest answer, right? Ok, Ok, I’ll try a little harder…
1. Take some meat out of the freezer in the morning, so that you can just toss it on the BBQ (or in a pan, if your real short on time) when you get home. Pair it with a bowl of frozen mixed vegetables, steamed in a microwavable safe bowl in the microwave for 3 minutes. Done!
2. Crock Pot, baby! Throw it in, turn it on and when 5 o’ clock rolls around, dinner is served!
3. Pizza…pick up the phone, place your order and sit back and relax! (C’mon, this is a tried and tested method).
We all know what it’s like to be exhausted at the end of the day and need a quick fix to get dinner on the table. Although we may be tired, let me just tell you all now that it is NOT ok to accidentally toss the baby or the dog in the pot along with the rest of your dinner items. So remember these three extra tips for getting dinner on the table.
1. Do not accidentally cook the baby
2. Do not accidentally cook the dog
3. Remember that you are only human and a glass of wine, while cooking ,will do the body wonders (as well as the mind)
So, if you have 3 tips and somewhere online you can list them, you too can be entered to win the Samsung French Door refrigerator!