Domino’s Pizza just recently announced that they will no longer be using professional photographers for their ads, nor will they be using fancy food artistry or food touch-ups! Domino’s Pizza wants to continue it’s honest, transparent way of communicating, using authentic pictures taken by YOU!
Domino’s Pizza Photo Promise:
- We will only photograph real, honest-to-goodness pizzas.
– Domino’s employees will make the pizzas we shoot.
– We will not artificially manipulate our pizzas when photographing them.
Show Us Your Pizza Contest
In an effort to use only authentic and real, right out-of-the-oven pictures of their Pizza, Domino’s has launched the “Show us your Pizza” contest where you have the opportunity to win 1 of 4 – $500 prizes if your picture is chosen! It’s simple… just dig out that old camera and take a shot of your Domino’s Pizza. Then simply visit www.showusyourpizza.com and upload your photo! But you must ask quickly as the contest ends on June 26th!
I know what I’m having for dinner tonight!
One Lucky “Deal”ectible Mommies reader will WIN a $20 Domino’s Pizza Gift Card! Simply leave a comment below telling me what you think about Domino’s new “Pizza Photo Promise” and your entered to win!
Extra Entries: Please Note that the intial entry must be completed before any extra entries will be counted and you MUST leave separate comments for each extra entry completed!
2. Follow “Deal”ectible Mommies on Twitter and tweet the following:
Win a $20 Domino’s Pizza Gift Card from @dealectiblemom!
3. Subscribe to my feed or emails (located on the right hand sidebar).
4. Comment on any non-giveaway post.
5. Grab my button:
6. Follow this blog (GFC located on the right hand sidebar).
The Boring Stuff: Giveaway will end on July 26th at midnight! Winner will be chosen at random.
Disclaimer: I was not compensated in any way for this post. My thoughts and opinions are my own!