I’m a cheese lover. I really, really, really love my cheese! Not just any cheese, however. I love Tillamook cheese! Now, I buy Tillamook cheese because our entire family loves the taste and it’s a yummy snack just about any time of the day, however, there are SO many more reasons to buy Tillamook cheese other than the taste alone and I’m not the only one who thought so!
Tillamook just earned the World’s Best Medium Cheddar title at the 2010 World Championship Cheese Contest! Um yea…I already knew they rocked before the World Championship Cheese Contest, but *ahem* nobody ever listens to me!
Tillamook Cheese is:
– made by a farmer-owned co-op that’s over 100 years old
– made without artificial hormones
– made each and every day
– voted the “World’s Best Medium Cheddar Cheese” at the 2010 World Championship Cheese Contest
– the #1 selling natural cheese brand in the West
– naturally aged
– YUMMY (<—– Yea I said that!)
I make a very big effort to purchase products that are hormone free for our family! Now clearly not everything we give our children can be items that are “perfect”, however when I find items such as cheese, butter, etc. that is hormone free, I stick with it and I continue to buy it for that reason! Thankfully Tillamook Cheese is made without artificial hormones AND they sell it at Costco. It’s a win-win situation!
Tillamook for the Holidays?
Tillamook has an array of gift items for the holidays, including snack packs, cheese gift boxes, cookbooks and more! Siimply visit Tillamook and check out their array of items for the holidays or for any other occasion!
Yes, by visiting the Tillamook website, you can also find an array of recipes such as cheddar sliders, macaroni and cheese, and breakfast sandwiches, just to name a few. Who couldn’t use a few extra recipe ideas?
Now it’s your turn to give Tillamook Cheese a try…
One Lucky “Deal”ectible Mommies reader will WIN a Baby Loaf Gift Box including:
– Coupon good for a FREE Tillamook Baby Loaf
– Coupon good for FREE Shredded Tillamook Cheese
– Coupon good for FREE Sliced Tillamook Cheese
– Cheese Slicer
– Heart Shaped Sandwich Cutter
How to Enter: Simply tell me if you’ve tried Tillamook Cheese or not! If you have then tell me what you love about it and if not, then tell me why you want to try it! YES you are free to say because I said it’s good and you just love me so much that you want to try it, cause I said so
Extra Entries: Please Note that the intial entry must be completed before any extra entries will be counted and you MUST leave separate comments for each extra entry completed!
2. Follow “Deal”ectible Mommies on Twitter and tweet the following:
#Win a Tillamook Cheese Baby Loaf Gift Box from @dealectiblemom http://tinyurl.com/2b4fjs2
3. Subscribe to my feed or emails (located on the right hand sidebar).
4. Comment on any non-giveaway post
5. Follow Tillamook on Twitter
6. Fan Tillamook on Facebook
The boring stuff: US residents only. Giveaway ends on October 15th at midnight! Winner will be chosen at random.
Disclaimer: Tillamook provided me with a baby loaf gift box to facilitate my review. My thoughts and opinions remain my own!